As I may have previously mentioned, shopping with Carlie is always a trip! Or something! Now the fun starts before we even get to the store! On this particular day (which is so typical of all our shopping days) we were headed out the door when Carlie stopped and ran back into the house. She obviously had forgotten something and rushed to get it. I stood at the front door watching in shock as she grabbed her purse, looped it around her neck, grabbed her baby stroller and started walking toward the door, stopped, grabbed her baby and put it in the stroller, patted it to make sure all was well and then pushed the baby and stroller to the car.

Carlie is very hands on and must load baby and stroller into the car herself. This is gearing up to be a fun trip!
Everybody's ready to roll!
We get to the store and I already know I'm not getting into this store without all of Carlie's accessories. As soon as I unstrapped her she was looping the purse around her neck and unloading the stroller. It took her a few minutes to get her baby settled and then we were off....

All the people at the store chuckled and said, "oh how cute"! Me...EYEROLL....you have no idea!
1 comment:
LOL!!
~Noel
Post a Comment