Here is our woodland fairy. She was quick to figure out the point of trick or treating and was insistent on carrying all her candy herself.....no matter how heavy it got and how much she struggled with it. Eventually she told us she was done and as we walked back to the car she took a short little nap before getting home and eating her candy. AND EATING AND EATING AND EATING. I cannot believe how much candy she ate. She was having the time of her life!
And the ugly boys! Yup! I was thrilled with Josh's mask in that I did not want to go buy a black spiderman mask and he had two red ones. I love spray paint!
Jared's costume spurted "blood" down the mask. Yeah...that's about right for Jared.
Jakers has decided he is much too old for trick or treating so he manned the homefront. We put plastic sheeting over the door and he just stuck his hand thru to hand out the candy. We put a sign out front saying he was "thing" from the Addams family. He got a kick out of it because so many kids would play thumb wars or slap at his hand.
And this is where Carlie ended the night. She was so sticky from her candy gorging that I popped her in the shower. I wrapped a towl around her and ran to get a diaper and came back to her sacked out on the floor. (I know...that is grout on the floor and the baseboard is unfinished..we're getting to it!)
Moving right on to Thanksgiving...
The maker of the pumpkin pie.
The eater of the pumpkin pie...and everything else in sight. Just call him the vacuum.
The kid who dished up too much telling us oh yes...he can eat all of the food on his plate, oh no, he didn't get too much, yes, yes, he is very hungry!
Moving on the Christmas...
Alert! There are no actual Christmas photos as I am at this moment too lazy to go find the camera, upload the photos to the computer, upload them to the web and possibly mess up what I have already uploaded thus having to redo the blog entry...AGAIN!
Instead I have some of our options for Christmas card portraits.
And after that photo it quickly progressed into "let's throw rocks in the water"
New Years
We had a New's Party for our ward mutual group. We started at the home of our YW president and after midnight the boys went to our house for the night and the girls stayed. Carlie and I stayed the night with the girls...oh my...I forgot how teenage girls can talk all night long...LITERALLY all night long.
I was packing an overnight bag for out little shindig and so Carlie...not to be outdone...went and got dressed and packed to go too.
The big moment!
Happy New year!!!!
1 comment:
Olivia and Carlie would be best friends...that is exactly what Olivia does whenever we go anywhere.
Love your front door, Halloween idea.
Post a Comment