Well...I've not been such a great blogger. I seem to be a feast or famine kind of gal. BUT I am always thinking "I should blog that". Facebook is so much faster, easier and yes...totally addictive. So...I am trying trying trying to get myself to catch up on the blog. Hard to do when certain little people don't take naps and have a strong compulsion to climb up on the counters, brush their teeth with the entire tube of toothpaste at random points during the day, slip out the front door buck naked....you know the one I'm talking about. She's napping now so I'm going to slip in as many posts as I can. May the network demons be kept at bay while I upload. Wish me luck. (oh...and please..notice my new haircut...I know...it suspiciously resembles my last haircut but I assure you..it is different)
13 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment