Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Baseball Princess



I am a Baseball Princess.  I love it.  What is a Baseball Princess you ask?  Well...basically it is a fancy title for the little sister tag along.  Here I am with my team.  With all of my brothers playing baseball I am at the fields every night of the week.  That keeps a princess pretty busy.


Sometimes I'm at the field late at night. But does my beauty routine suffer?  No...I just make do with an on the spot mud mask.  Ey, sometimes a girl's gotta improvise.


I cheer on my team...even when it is a slow slow slow game.  But, I always have good company.


I also like to stay active at the games.  There are lots of opportunities for me to learn new skills (mom is especially proud of my new found abilities).







Sometimes I just need to get in there and let the coach know we gotta change the lineup.
 


I also flirt with the rowdy fans to keep em under control.  I had this guy wrapped around my little finger.


After the game I offer a little one on one coaching. You gotta keep these guys in line.



GO TEAM!



All in all...I love being a Baseball Princess.



No comments: