Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Cute quote of the day

Carlie loves to get a pen and paper and go to town.  She loves to draw.  She has now figured out that we can draw things.....only she can't.  So I had to giggle when she very intently scribbled all over a paper this morning then finally handed me the pencil in frustration and said,

"I can't see dog"

2 comments:

Haley said...

Carlie is a-d-o-r-a-b-l-e. I'm so glad you have posted. I haven't been able to read blogs or post on my blog in quite some time (I banned myself...it is a long and boring story why). So I was thrilled to come here today and see so many new posts! Your kids are beautiful and I love seeing Texas...makes me miss the west a lot...NJ is green and beautiful which means wet, dense forests as far as the eye can see (which usually isn't far because of all the wet, dense forests). Well...this is quite a long comment...I should e-mail you...I will e-mail you...in case I don't before Thursday I'll just say it now...Happy Thanksgiving! Talk to you soon! :-)

Jen said...

Haley, is it weird that after I post I check my blog repeatedly JUST to see if you commented? I'd say you're my bestest blogger buddy.