Saturday, December 5, 2009

The Birthday Girl


Went out to dinner with the Patrick's parents the weekend before Carlie's birthday.  But of course entertaining a 2 year old in a restaurant can be quite a challenge and she was pretty busy.  So I pulled out the camera and started taking pictures of her.  She was so excited to pose then look at each picture and laugh and say, "cute, cute".  Then we took this one.....

Carlie excitedly grabbed the camera and looked at the picture and got the most hilarious disgusted look on her face.  She looked at me in complete confusion...I know she was thinking, "Mommy...am I that ugly?  Delete delete delete!"

Then we had cake for Carlie and Grandpa Williams.  She was a bit confused...flames on her food were not working for her.  Then time for her present .  I must admit I am a lousy present wrapper..I forget, really.  Good thing Josh had just gotten this fabulous treasure box that worked just right....
 

And, inside....



BOLT!  The SUPERDOG!  Yes Bolt.  How did we know she would love it?  It couldn't be that we have to watch the movie 5 times a day? 

Oh look....now Bolt can watch "Bolt" 5 times a day.  How awesome is that?  Why...I think it is beyond awesome.  It's...BE-AWESOME!
(Why yes....we can recite the entire movie....verbatim)



Now for cake on her REAL birthday.  I wonder what kind of cake we should do....


Let me think...what is she really really into...



Now that cake is awesome!

1 comment: