So we drove 3 hours away for spring break and found it really odd that our kids seemed to have the most fun on...the teeter totter????
Apparently they have never experienced a teeter totter and therefore it was a radical new idea. The thrill of flinging each other in the air...
The hilarious agony of slamming your bottom onto the board.....
The nerdy scientist in them all had to take turns finding the balance point...
Oh...and I am reminded yet again that I married the biggest kid of all....
AND, as an added bonus....I think we also managed to take what will be our christmas card photo for the year
Yup, that about sums them up!
13 years ago
1 comment:
Love the Christmas card picture. Also--I love the teeter-totter as well...I hate that so few parks have them anymore. Our park does have a merry-go-round though and I like to make the kids take turns giving me rides. It amazes me how fast Olivia can get me spinning:-).
Post a Comment