I wasn't surprised by the fish tank or the stuffed moose. I expected to see those kinds of things.
But then we got the the different landscapes and climates and my jaw went - Plop! And then the guy told us how much those rooms cost to put together and Patrick's jaw went - Plop!
(Jacob by the way...was thrilled to endure all the wildlife rooms...thrilled I tell ya)
Now we're following in the footsteps of Davy Crockett, by gum.
Heck - we might even get to wrassle with a bear if we're lucky.
And then we could try out other sports gear. I felt kind of weird taking pictures throughout a sporting goods store like a crazy tourist, but this was a wack-a-doo kind of place and these two boys were in hog heaven.
And I thought...this can't get any odder and we hit the next room upstairs. Shooting anyone?
In the end the trip was worth it because skin cancer boy finally found his hat. The long search had come to an end. Looks pretty good on him, I'd say.
And a family photo at the end...
Priceless.
No comments:
Post a Comment