Patrick and the boys were able to ride all of the rollercoasters without waiting in any lines! Patrick was thrilled that the boys loved it since he did not marry someone who would do rides (should've had a more stringent screening process there I'd say). I myself was very daring and went on one waterlog ride, the merry go round and the tiny tots choo choo train! Hey..when you are 5'10" and you get on a train that tiny...you are risking serious injury. I had to shake my head at the infants ride policy of this place. I would ask if I could take Carlie on a ride and they'd say, "can she walk" or "is she walking age?" What the heck is "walking age"...my baby walked at 8 months.
On this ride Josh kept flashing me the "hook'em horns" sign and sticking his tongue out. I kept yelling, "hold on with both hands Josh...stop that! Hold On!"
Carlie had her own individual Six Flags experience. In consisted of lying in the stroller trying to drink out of 3 cups at the same time, climbing over the safey railing, searching for sticks under the hedges and this here is the table climb! This is also her cheesy grin she gives us when she is knowingly being naughty.
I don't know what it is about the bumper cars but my kids think they are the funniest thing ever. They giggle and giggle and giggle out there. It is almost bizarre. I think it is inherited...look at their dad! So...all in all it was a very fun afternoon! Jared and Josh are hoping to grow 2 more inches apiece so they can get on even more rides next time! Thanks NI!
No comments:
Post a Comment