This is Carlie. She turned one last month and handful doesn't even begin to describe her. She IS perpetual motion. I love watching her strut around the house like she owns the place and oh my...if things aren't going her way you better cover your ears because the high pitched scream will be unleashed. Last week we were in a dressing room at the store and I wouldn't let her climb up on the bench or crawl away under the doors. She became enraged. She threw her dolly on the floor, started screaming and then began stomping on her doll. I was trying so hard not to laugh because it was so ridiculous! But as always, the next minute she was laughing and chattering happily!
Josh is six and in Kindergarten. I haven't quite figured out if he likes school. He never wants to go and gripes and gripes as we force his clothes on him every morning and tell him a hundred times to eat! He says the teacher talks too much at school and there are too many rules. He did say he likes "middles!" It took me a few days to figure that one out....middles means centers. They have activity centers but he can't remember that is what they are called. He was very excited to tell me they have a science center but then he got very serious again because apparently they aren't actually allowed to mix any chemicals so that center is not up to snuff in his book!
Josh is six and in Kindergarten. I haven't quite figured out if he likes school. He never wants to go and gripes and gripes as we force his clothes on him every morning and tell him a hundred times to eat! He says the teacher talks too much at school and there are too many rules. He did say he likes "middles!" It took me a few days to figure that one out....middles means centers. They have activity centers but he can't remember that is what they are called. He was very excited to tell me they have a science center but then he got very serious again because apparently they aren't actually allowed to mix any chemicals so that center is not up to snuff in his book!
1 comment:
She is so gorgeous...and may I just say...I am so excited that you are blogging!
Post a Comment