Sunday, October 12, 2008

All in a day's work

This weekend we tried to get a little yard work done. This is our sideyard and the grass just will not grow in these 2 areas....so... after working all day this is what Patrick accomplished.
I'm so excited to get some plants and get them filled in. They turned out well. After I get the plants in I'll update these pics and also the stone patio in the backyard.

(After viewing this my mom pointed out that in the top pic is that blasted cat that I am now at war with. He is my new nemisis. He is pooing in my garden and sandbox. It is so gross. This weekend I put chicken wire over my garden and sandbox and I'm going to buy a supersoaker squirt gun. I am tempted to hang my birdcage from the tree in his owners yard and slip him in it when I catch him with a note that says, "I am in time-out. I was being naughty and pooped in your neighbors' yard." I don't think they'd see the humor in that though.)

1 comment:

Erin Chavez said...

Oh...I'm all for the cat in the bird cage...we can laugh together! LOL