Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Oh hail!

Here are photos of our March hailstorm. The only damage we received was 2 broken skylights on our trailer. I have talked to several people who lost both windshields in their car and have major damage to the body. As the storm approached I stood in the driveway trying to determine car placement next to the garage...which car had the highest dollar value and would get the spot next to the garage and under the tree? I called Patrick and told him to keep the most expensive car in the parking garage at work. He didnt' get home til after 7.




Just a mile or so south of us they reported baseball sized hail. We were on the tip of the storm so I was glad we missed the brunt of it.






1 comment:

Haley said...

Wow! We had rock salt sized hail and I though that was a big deal. Glad the worst of it missed you.