Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Does it hurt when you do that?

It isn't until I see pictures of Jared pitching that I think...OW!





See? OW!


Here he's heading to snag a ball at shortstop. I wish I could get better action shots but it is hard to maneuver the camera through the chainlink fence.


Jacob's team was short players so Jared filled in for them. I thought it was kind of cool to get a shot of both the boys in a game together. By the way...Jared did a great job backing up first. Jacob owed him a thank you for saving his booty on one play.


Here is Jared playing against his best friend. We are hoping Blane drills one next time Jared is pitching. Jared knows Blane is a sucker for high pitches so that is what he throws to him. Then he stands out there laughing when Blane swings at one. Jared has struck him out twice this season so Blane is due!









1 comment:

Haley said...

I keep checking your blog--even though you haven't blogged in forever and I just have to say you need to blog, because...it makes me cringe and close my eyes a little everytime I see the pitching picture...that looks so painful!

:-)