Friday, August 10, 2012

Kung Fu Panda - Feb 2011

In August, Josh started Tae Kwon Do. He begged and begged.  One day I asked why he wanted to do it so badly....
"To protect myself"
"From who?"
"I don't know...people"
"What people specifically do you need to protect yourself from?"
"I don't know...I just need to know how to protect myself?"
"Hmmmm...is something going on at school you want to tell me about?"
"No...I just need to protect myself."

Okie dokie.  So he started Tae Kwon Do.  I don't know what I think about it.  Since the kids are never allowed to touch each other and have to go at half speed it seems to be a lot of fake punching and kicking that I'm supposed to be cheering for.  I'm very confused.  But he seems to like it. 






Earning a new rank.

Only 900 freakin more belts to go.  Sigh!

No comments: