Thursday, August 2, 2012

Leapin Lizards




This, my friends, is a happy little lizard.  At least he started out that way.  And then he met Lil Miss. 

 
Lil Miss was completely captivated by the little lizard. 


Lil Miss spent quite awhile playing with her new friend.  She would set him down, he would try to scamper off.  What the lizard didn't count on was that Lil Miss is a formidable opponent and there would be no actual scampering off.  





Quick hands that girl.  She caught that lizard by his tail time and time again.  It became a crazy game.  Notice the eyes....




In the end the lizard realized that "resistance is futile".  He quit trying to run.  He laid passively on the floor....praying, I'm sure.




After awhile I decided the little lizard might go into shock and die so I convinced Lil Miss to go find a new toy and I took the little lizard outside and set him down.  He didn't run.  Run little lizard, run.  Now is your chance.  He didn't run.  This poor little lizard was seriously traumatized.  I finally squirted him with some water which revived him enough to make a mad dash for the foilage.  Whew..in the nick of time, because Lil Miss came tromping out the door..she couldn't find any other interesting toys. 

You're welcome little lizard.  I saved you from hours of torture at the hand of the curly headed imp.  My advice...stay outside...the inside is HER domain.

No comments: